The aim of this project is to prevent child trafficking by increasing the incentive and access to 20 public schools in Makwanpur District in Nepal.
The planned interventions include:
1) Providing two schools with libraries and learning materials
2) Building separate girls and boys school toilets to remove barriers for girls
3) Distribute 500 hygiene kits and training
4) Distribute 200 educational bursaries to the poorest children
5) Deliver teacher training to 24 teachers
The Safe in School program aims increase attendance rates and keep kids in school, increasing their chances at a safe and successful life in turn.
Fundraising goal: USD 20,000
Number of children impacted: 1,337 girls and 1,101 boys
United Nation's Sustainable development goal: Quality Education, Good Health and Wellbeing
Registered Charity Number: 1078187